Community Growth Manager
Viker is dedicated to building the world’s biggest community of mobile blockchain-based gaming using globally recognised IP & developing our own beautifully crafted games.
Our founders & team have decades of experience having worked at some pretty big, intimidating, global superpowers of the gaming and entertainment industry. Together, they have established a crack team to be fast-moving, imaginative and efficient.
Viker’s connected and engaged company culture is made of the same ingredients that go into Viker games – with a focus on skill, creativity, satisfaction, progression and, most importantly: fun.
We are looking for a Community Manager to firmly establish us within the Twitter / Telegram / Discord communities as the globally recognised leaders of play-2earn gaming for the masses.
As a Community Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our community of users, ensuring that word spreads and our players become our fans and biggest advocates.
The team is currently fully remote with meetups in London.
In your role, you will
- Define & manage our channel engagement strategies ( Twitter / Telegram / Discord )
- Be the first point of contact for our players
- Run live events in channel
- Engage & build relationships with key crypto and play-2earn gaming influencers & communities
- Relay user feedback to Product / Development / UA teams
- Record, research and analyze our approach
- Research and analyze our approach competitors activity;
- Identify new platforms and test
Ideally you will already be immersed in gaming-related or crypto communities with a great understanding of how the space works. Practical experience of running a brand community is a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written English.
- Passion for gaming
- Passion for crypto
- Strong understanding of how each platform works
- Ability to work independently and know when to reach out for help
- Interest in the free-to-play mobile market
- Fluent in other languages
- Experience with creating digital content in Sketch / Adobe creative suite
- Interest in cryptocurrency applications for games
What you can expect from Viker
We are a young and ambitious studio with huge plans, but we’re focused on making Viker a friendly, collaborative and welcoming place to work.
We believe that we offer genuine autonomy and career progression alongside benefits including;
- Remote working
- Competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Monthly wellbeing allowance to spend on what works for you