Our Top Tips for Living in Lockdown
Bored already? Not sure what to do? Here’s how we’re getting through it…
April 3, 2020
Staying at home with plenty of time on your hands isn’t all as great as you’d think, is it? At least, not when you’re doing it every single day through no choice of your own. Luckily, we’re lending you a helping hand by sharing our tips on living in lockdown! After all, we’re all in this together...
- Routine, routine, routine! That’s right, our #1 top tip is to keep in some sort of routine; you don’t want to find yourself rolling out of bed at midday! Get up at the time you usually would, get dressed, and start your day properly. That way, you’re likely to keep busy and productive throughout the rest of the day, and won’t find yourself falling into the trap of lazing around!
- Exercise is key. Keep moving! Even if you’re not someone that regularly exercises, going for a small walk each day will help you, both physically and mentally. If you can’t get out, try following a yoga video on YouTube, and exercise that way! Any sort of exercise is bound to make you feel better, and will help to kill a bit of time...
- Regular video calls! Whilst we can’t see our loved ones in person, it’s important to keep in contact as much as possible. We recommend having a group video call with your friends or family at least once a day, especially if you’re living alone. Believe us, it’ll keep your spirits high!
- Take time to yourself. Although we understand that this is a difficult situation, it's important to try to focus on the positives. Make the most of having so much time on your hands - see it as an opportunity to take a restful break from the fast-paced hectic society we are all used to!
- Relax. Finally, this is, undoubtedly, a stressful time for everybody. Try, as much as you can, to keep calm and carry on!
We hope these tips help you to live your best life for as long as we’re in lockdown! Send us a message and let us know what you’ve been doing to keep busy.
Don’t forget, all of our games are completely free to play, and you can win real cash prizes every day!
The Ultimate Treasure Hunting Game
Dig through the dirt to find rare treasures… including real cash prizes!Full Details
Our New Norm: Working from Home
How we’ve adjusted to working remotely during the global pandemicFull Details