Stay Home, Save Lives
Supporting NHS heroes during the COVID-19 pandemic
April 14, 2020
The inspirational NHS frontline staff and volunteers are working tirelessly, day and night, to save lives and fight COVID-19. Many are selflessly leaving their homes to protect their families from the virus, and risking their lives to care for as many patients as possible.
Moved by emotional stories of the brave healthcare heroes, our Community Team put their heads together to think of ways to raise money and spread awareness.
Our Community and Influencer Lead, Ellie Townsend-Brown, says “We’re in the awe of the NHS, and so grateful for the amazing work they do. We want to use our platforms for good, and give something back in a way that involves our community too so that, together, we can support our shared heroes.”
The final concept, a Lotto Day NHS fundraising draw, was presented to the rest of the Viker team. Everybody was keen to get involved and contribute in any way they could, coming together to develop further ideas and draw on inspiration from each other. With all hands on deck, it took just one week to build, design and submit the final product.
How, exactly, does it work?
- The 4pm, £10,000 draw has been redesigned to spread awareness of NHS advice to ‘stay home’.
- It is completely FREE to enter!
- All money that Viker makes from draw entries will be donated to the NHS Charities Together Urgent COVID-19 Appeal.
- Money is made through players watching adverts in-between submitting lines.
- The more entries there are, the more money we can raise.
- Players are also in with the chance of winning £10,000 every time they enter!
Download Lotto Day here to enter the draw and play your part in raising money for the NHS!
Spread the word! We’re all in this together.
Stay home, save lives.
The Ultimate Treasure Hunting Game
Dig through the dirt to find rare treasures… including real cash prizes!Full Details
Our New Norm: Working from Home
How we’ve adjusted to working remotely during the global pandemicFull Details