Viker is dedicated to building the world’s biggest community of blockchain-based gaming using globally recognised IP & our own beautifully crafted games.
Our founders & team have decades of experience having worked at some pretty big, intimidating, global superpowers of the gaming and entertainment industry. Together, they have established a crack team to be fast-moving, imaginative and efficient.
Viker’s connected and engaged company culture is made of the same ingredients that go into Viker games – with a focus on skill, creativity, satisfaction, progression and, most importantly: fun.
The uniqueness of this role is a blend of creativity and analytical skills.
You will not always be stuck in numbers as you will also generate creative ideas for ad campaigns. At the same time, you have to easily navigate towards numbers & KPIs (ROAS/ROI, LTV, CPI, CPM, CTR, CVR, and so on).
You will form part of the UA team and their objectives to meet and exceed Viker’s financial targets. We are a results-driven team and we expect you to have a performance-based approach to make decisions.
- Managing campaigns across Facebook, Snapchat, ironSource, Unity Ads, Applovin, etc.
- Constantly generate creatives for ads (brand new concepts & varieties of the best performing approaches)
- Calculate KPIs, monitor & report performance on a daily basis
- Soft-launch new products
- Develop test plans and hypothesis with new user acquisition initiatives, then evaluate performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Research and analyze competitors activity
- 1+ year of experience in game specific UA
- Performance marketing or account management experience is also warmly welcomed
- Understanding of attribution and experience with MMPs is a plus (Adjust/ AppsFlyer)
- Experience building and managing relationships with third-party media partners and with a team
- Ability to work independently and know when to reach out for help
- Interest in the free-to-play mobile market
- Blockchain native / crypto enthusiast
What you can expect from Viker
We are a young and ambitious studio with huge plans, but we’re focused on making Viker a friendly, collaborative and welcoming place to work.
We believe that we offer genuine autonomy and career progression alongside benefits including;
- Remote working
- Competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Monthly wellbeing allowance to spend on what works for you
- Monthly, in person get togethers
- Opportunity to be invited into the Viker EMI share scheme
Interested? Is this you? firstname.lastname@example.org